Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Countdown Is On

I added a new countdown clock to the blog. I thought it would be appropriate, given the event and short timeline. Also, it got me thinking about the task at hand, so I did the math. We need to raise over $50 per day to meet our fundraising goal by the day of the race. Wow, that's a long way to go. We'll need all the help we can get from our friend's and family to make it happen.

Jenelle checking out her bike with Buck, the shop's watch dog
On another note, we've picked up Jenelle's new bike from World Cup Ski and Cycle in Camp Hill. They have been great to work with, we're lucky to have such a great local bike shop. Stay tuned for Jenelle's blog post about the experience.

We've been training hard at the local gym, using our free time for swimming (Jenelle), and weight training (me), and spin class (both of us).

No comments:

Post a Comment